Tuesday, March 28, 2006

First PokerStars Sessions

onday night I deposited $60.00 into my PokerStars account and played my first real money game on PokerStars. It was my first real money game in almost a week. I played about 150 hands of $.05/.10 Limit. I started out alright. After playing less than twenty hands I was up $1.70. Most of it was won when I flopped a set with a pair of threes and then made four of kind on the turn. Then my luck ran out and I soon found myself back to even. I was getting pretty nice starting hands, but they just kept missing on the flop. Then when my AJs finally did get a nice flop of JJ9, I lost to J9o. When the session ended I was down $0.12. Not too bad.

The Tuesday night session started out about the same way, but ended up much better. I sat down at a pretty tight table won almost $1.40 before the table died and I had to go find another table. The second table I sat at was full of much looser players, but I wasn't able to improve on my winnings. I made a couple of bad decisions and called down with some hands that I knew were beat. But I still managed to walk away with $1.20 after playing a couple of hours.

Current Bankroll: $247.25

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool ! i'm afraid to play poker with real money...

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How do you end up down .12 in .5 .10 poker? I am not trying to be fecitious I just don't understand.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

The blinds are .02 and .05.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home