Monday, August 01, 2005

4 sessions, 1 update

I played 4 sessions over the weekend. One long session on Friday night, two short sessions on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Friday Night Session
I played for 4 hours on Friday night. I did not do very well at all. After about 70 hands I was up to $15.62 and that is where I shoul have quit. I really thought that by playing long I would be able to win more. Instead I lost all that and then more. I finished the night down $1.54.

Bankroll after Friday night: $11.99

Saturday Morning Session
After playing poorly in a long session, I decided to see if I could win some of my losses back by playing a short session. I did better. I ended up winning $.70, most of it from 4 hands near the end of the session.

Bankroll after Saturday morning : $12.69

Saturday Afternoon Session
I was able to find a little bit of time to play again later Saturday afternoon. I only managed to win $.12, but I'll take it


Bankroll after Saturday morning : $12.81


Sunday Afternoon Session
I managed to win $1.47 during this session, but it could have been more. After about 55 hands I was up to $16.01, but I didn't have the discipline to quit and played for another hour.

Current BR: $14.28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home