Thursday, September 22, 2005

A couple of attempts at SNG

I played a couple SNG tournaments on Tuesday night. I did not do very well at all. I planned to play very tight in the early stages and then loosen up in the middle. I didn't make it to the middle stage in either of them. During the first one I went out in sixth place with pocket Queens against two pair. That was a really stupid move. I had a feeling I was beaten, but called the all-in bet anyway. I made it further in the second tournament as far as the blinds go, but still finished seventh. I only won one pot during either tournament and that was because everyone folded around to me in the BB. Pathetic.

It looks like I will sticking with micro limit hold'em for a little while longer.

Current BR: $13.78

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home