Friday, September 09, 2005

A week without Poker and some fantasy football news

I haven't had time to play any poker since Sunday. Maybe I will get a chance to play some tonight. I am looking forward to playing again. I have been spending a lot of time reading and trying to figure out Small Stakes Hold'em. I really hope my play improves after reading it. I want to become a consistent winner and move up in stakes. After my bankroll bigger, I would like to play some SNGs and MTTs. I really enjoyed playing the tournament last week.

I have joined my first fantasy football league and it made watching last night's game between the Patriots and the Raider pretty interesting. I selected Tom Brady as my quarterback and Vinatieri as my kicker. I found myself rooting for the Patriots pass and score when the Pats were on offense and then rooting against the Pats defense. I am really looking to sunday and seeing how the rest of my team performs. I am especially looking forward to seeing how the Cowboys do this week.

This is a listing of my starters this week:
QB: T. Brady - NE
WR: J. Horn - NO
WR: C. Chambers - Mia
RB: J. Jones - Dal
RB: T. Jones - Chi
TE: J. Shockey - NYG
W/R: M. Pittman - TB
K: A. Vinatieri - NE
DEF: Dallas

So far I am up 48-21 against my opponent. He had Corey Dillion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home