Thursday, August 25, 2005

Slides are supposed to be fun

The slide I am on now is anything but fun. I managed to lose another $2.40 last night. I lost $0.75 early when the Ace high straight I hit on the turn was killed by a second ten on the board at the river giving the winner a full house (Aces full of tens). I should have folded when I saw the second ten, but I wasn't thinking at the time. I was hoping that my losing streak was over and this was going to be a winning session. I just was not getting many good hole cards. The best I received last night was a pair of tens, and that lost when two queens came on the flop.

I won four pots during the session, but none of them were more than $0.20. I kept hoping that if I stayed around long enough that I would eventually get some good cards, but it didn't happen. At the rate I am going, I will probably still be trying to get $30.00 this time next year.

Current BR: $18.59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home