Saturday, August 27, 2005

Slide continues

I really am not enjoying this slide. It is getting pretty old. I played for about 3 hours last night and while I didn't lose as much as the previous two sessions, it still hurt. I did manage to win a few pots and get a little bit ahead but nothing significant. I still did not get many good starting hands and a lot of the wons I stayed in with were folded after the flop.

I had one hand last night that really sucked. I was in the SB and had AJs. I raised before the flop and the BB called. I then checked all the way to the river and ending up making a 5 high straight. I bet, BB player raised and show a 6 high straight. He had 64o.

I did manage to win $1.18 with a pair of pocket Js near the end of the session. That was my biggest pot of the night, but it wasn't enough to get me even or close.

At the end of the night I was down $0.59.

Current BR: $18.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home