Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Playing at Pacific Poker

I signed up for a real money account at Pacific Poker on Monday. I haven't deposited any money there yet. I wanted to see how many $0.05/$0.10 tables they had going and how loose they were. When I got to the lobby there were several full .05/.10 tables and they looked pretty loose. Most of the average pot sizes were well over $1.00. This morning I got an email from Pacific Poker saying that $5.00 had been credited to my account. Sure enough when I logged on to Pacific, the $5.00 was there.

I just finished my first session on Pacific and it went pretty well. I ended up winning $2.18. The first pot I won was $2.09 with an Ace high straight that I flopped holding KTs. I was sitting in early position and a player in front of my called and a player behind me called. The player on the button then raised. Normally, I would have folded this hand after a raise but I had just watch the raiser raise with A4 in the previous hand so I figured he was a pretty loose player. The rest of us called his raise. After the flop hit me, I bet or raised during each round.

I am really looking forward to playing on there again. I will probably see what I can do with this initial $5.00 and then deposit some money if it goes well. The software on Pacific is not very good. I probably wont be playing on there for the long run, but I will see where it gets me.

Total # of hands played at Pacific: 44
Current BR on Pacific: $7.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home