Thursday, April 13, 2006

Some Progress

aturday I played over 100 hands of $0.05/0.10 Limit Hold'em and lost six cents. Things started off going nicely. I was up over $1.20 very early in the session, but I missed several flops with hands like AJs. Soon I found myself up only $0.20. Then about halfway through the session I called from the SB with K3s and won a $1.40 when two kings came down on the flop. Then things turned south again I missed some flops and made a couple of bad decisions.

Sunday evening went about the same as Saturday. About 60 hands in I had won several hands and was up over $1.20, then I began to miss the flops I did see and left with only $0.12 in winning. The biggest pot I won was $1.05 when I flopped two pair from the SB with A8s.

Tuesday I played almost 80 hands and managed to finish $0.69 ahead after winning three hands at the end of the session. I won $1.20 after capping the flop with AKo and flopping two pair. Then I was dealt AKo again two hands later and won the $0.37 pot on the flop of K47. On the next hand I was dealt AQo and won a $0.27 pot on a flop of 99x.

I have been watching several hands and trying to identify which players are the loosest and selecting seats to the left of them.

Current Bankroll: $248.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home