Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cowboys

I played two more sessions on Pacific last night. I should not have played the first one, since I did not really have enough time to sit and wait for cards. The first session was only 25 hands and I lost $0.26. I only saw the flop one time during that session and then folded after the flop. The second session went better. I was able to play 63 hands and I ended up winning $2.42. The tables at Pacific are so loose compared to Royal Vegas. Finally the stuff I have been reading about in Winning Low Limit Hold'em applies.

I did lose quite a bit one early hand during my second session. I was dealt A5s and had posted a blind so I could get in the game right away. The flop was 999 and I decided to see the turn. The turn was a 4 and the river was another 4. The was only one other person in the hand with me at the river and I figured the board was the best hand so I kept raising. Finally the guy flips over 44 and took the whole pot. I ended up putting $0.60 into his stack.

I won 7 hands last night and 5 of the pot were over $1.00. The biggest pot I won was $1.66 with a pair of Kings. I am looking forward to playing a lot more hands on Pacific Poker this weekend.


Total # of hands played on Pacific: 132
Current BR on Pacific: $9.34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home