Monday, December 12, 2005

Playing With My Own Money Now

I got an reload bonus email from Party Poker this weekend. The deal was 15% up to $75. I deposited $100 that I had stuck back for this reason and I have to play 150 raked hands to earn the $15 bonus in the next seven days. It shouldn't be too hard to earn. This is the first time I have deposited any of my own money at a poker site. Hopefully I can learn to win at the $0.50/$1.00 limit before it is all gone.

I played a couple of sessions over the weekend. One Friday night on Royal Vegas and one on Party Poker on Saturday morning. I did not do too well in either of those sessions. At the $0.05/0$.10 limit on Royal I lost about $0.60. Then I lost $10.00 on Party Poker playing the $0.50/$1.00 limit. I won a few hands but stayed in to long on too many losing hands. I will post some of the hand histories tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home