Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This Frustrating Game

his game is really has me frustrated. I have been playing for several months and have not really made any significant progress. It sure would be nice if I could do better than break even. I played just over 50 hands last Wednesday and lost $1.76. Friday evening I managed to win several pots and leave with $0.99. Last night I played a couple of hours and lost $1.44. I know I need to stop calling down with hands where I am pretty sure I am beat. Last night I called preflop with KTo and had top pair on the flop. An ace fell on the turn and instead of abandoning my hand when my opponent starting getting aggressive, I held on and had to see the ace in his hand. I really need to work on my play post flop if I expect to make this bankroll grow.

Current Bankroll: $245.54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home