Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another Party Poker Session

I played another session on Party Poker last night. I played 50 hands and ended up winning $0.53 playing $0.15/$0.30 limit. I think if I had played longer I would have won more. I think I played pretty well. I was dealt some pretty good cards. After about 15 hands I was up $3.13 and then lost a few hands after winning with a set of threes, a set of fours and then a full house. I don't think I did anything really stupid when I lost those hands.

This is the first hand I won on Party Poker. I called with a pair of threes in middle position and flopped another three. Three Threes

The next hand I won was a split pot after we rivered a third 4 to make us both a three of a kind. I was dealt Q4o in the SB and checked after a few people called. The flop was 9A4, I checked, waiting for someone to bet so I could fold. Everyone else checked the flop and the turn card was a K. Again we all checked. The river was a 4, I bet, the guy to my left raised, everyone else folded, then I called and my opponent shows J4s.


The very next hand I get 98s in the SB and called after 4 others before me. The flop was 98A, I bet and got 2 callers. the turn was a 3, I bet again and 1 person folds. The river is a 9 and completes the full house. I don't know if I can get in a check raise here, so I bet and my opponent showed ATo. Full House

Then a few hands later I was dealt A6o in the BB and there were now raises when it got around to me, so I checked and the flop was 356. I bet on the flop and three people called. The turn was a duece and everyone checked. The river was a 9. I bet again and only one person called and showed 89, winning the hand on the river with a pair of nines. A pair of Sixes.


Then I was dealt QQ in middle position and ended up losing to a full house. Maybe I should have reraised on the flop, but that wouldn't have gotten her to lay down here 3 eights. It might have made her reraise and I would have to think twice about calling. I am hoping to play against her again, because if she keeps playing cards like that I can win back what I lost and probably more. Pocket Queens

Total # of hands played at Party Poker: 96
Total # of raked hands played at Party Poker: 63
Current BR: $70.39

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home