Wednesday, October 19, 2005

First session at Party Poker

I dipped my toe in the water of Party Poker today. I played for about an hour and ended up losing $5.85. I sat down at the table with $30.00. I only saw the flop five times and did not win any hands. I made some really stupid calls.

Playing on Party Poker is a lot different than what I am used to at Royal Vegas. There are alot of features from Royal Vegas that I miss. It is going to take some time to get used to.

This hand was my first big loss and really stupid play. I didn't even see the flush possibility sitting out there.
http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=150329

If I had gotten the other black five on this hand at the river, things would have been much better.
http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=150332

I will give it another shot tonight before watching 'Lost'.

Total # of hands played on Party Poker: 46
Total # of raked hands played on Party Poker: 22
Current BR on Party Poker: $69.86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home