Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Instant Bankroll

On Friday I decided to take advantage of the Instant Bankroll promotion. Instant Bankroll will give you $75 free to start playing on Party Poker. After you have played 500 raked hands Party Poker gives you an additional $25. I signed up for the offer on Friday afternoon and then Tuesday morning I received an email from Instant Bankroll telling me to call there toll free number and once they verified my information $75 would be deposited to my Party Poker account. I called last night and had the free money in my account while I was still on the phone with them. The whole process went very smoothly.

I have also signed up for the affiliate program at Instant Bankroll, so if you decided to take advantage of their offer, please use my referral code: MrFreeze1125.

I am really looking forward to playing on Party Poker. I am going to start out at the begginer's tables playing .15/.30 limit. I have checked out the competition and it seems like there are a lot of loose players there.


Total # of hands played at Party Poker: 0
Current BR at Party Poker: $75.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home