Saturday, October 08, 2005

Busting Out at Pacific

The $5.00 that Pacific gave me is now lining somebody elses pocket. I was down to $2.50 when I started playing Friday night. I did not win a single hand of the 82 I was dealt. There were some crazy players on there Friday night. On the hand that really hurt me, I was dealt AJs, the flop was AKx and there was a lot of raising going on. I called the raises because the pot was getting huge. The turn was another K and more raising followed. After all the raising on the river was finished the pot was over $5.00. My two pair ended up losing to three of a kind and the pot was split between two players each holding a K. That hand left me with $0.53 and I waited and waited for something to come along. Finally, when I was down to $0.25, I was dealt QQ and ended up going all-in on the flop, but I was beat out by Pocket Aces.

I should not have stay in that with two pair with all the craziness that was going on, but the size of the pot convinced me I need to stay in. If I had folded and found out that my Aces and Kings would have won, I'd be kicking myself for days.

I had fun playing at Pacific over the last week and a half and I am not too upset over busting out. I really didn't like the software at Pacific. It needs a lot of improvement, but I would play there again if I could get some more free money from Pacific Poker.

Total # of hands played at Pacific: 763
Current BR at Pacific: $0.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home