Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A bad weekend for the bankroll (Part 2)

On Saturday I played 44 hands on Pacific and lost $1.53. I didn't win any hands. The best hand I was dealt was a pair of Aces after the flop when I was dealt AKo and that was beaten by two pair of Queens and Tens.

On Sunday I played 119 more hands on Pacific and lost another $0.73. I won two of those hands. The biggest pot I won was $1.19 with a club flush after being dealt A3c.

While I was playing on Pacific on Sunday I was also playing on Royal Vegas and continued to drain the bankroll. I don't think I will be multi-tabling anymore, since I am not doing very well at it. I played 115 hands and lost $1.87. I guess I need to tighten up even more when playing at RV. I have been using the starting hand chart from Small Stakes Hold'em, but the players there are tougher to beat. I did win 6 hands there. The biggest pot I won was $0.84 when I was dealt 57o in the BB and flopped a straight. I lost with Pocket Aces again after my opponent turned a straight. I seriously considered folding them preflop because I was in the SB and there were already 6 callers before me. But after thinking about it all week I have decided that would have been a terrible mistake. If I had caught another Ace on the flop I probably would have won that hand. I did improve to two pair (Aces and Jacks) on the river.

** Game ID 522838571 starting - 2005-10-02 10:40:57
** Battery Eater [Hold 'em] (0.050.10 Fixed Limit - Cash Game) Real Money


** Dealing card to MrBigStuff25: Ace of Hearts, Ace of Clubs
Ceez74 folded, unier called, vdBos called, 68-- called, GTAm called, payotpoker called, HSH6 called, Hepa13 folded, MrBigStuff25 raised, the_curious folded, unier called, vdBos called, 68-- called, GTAm called, payotpoker folded, HSH6 folded

** Dealing the flop: King of Clubs, 9 of Clubs, Queen of Diamonds (12 SB, 5 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet,
unier called, vdBos called, 68-- raised, GTAm folded, MrBigStuff25 called, unier called, vdBos called

** Dealing the turn: Jack of Spades (10 BB, 4 players)
MrBigStuff25 checked, unier checked, vdBos bet, 68-- called, MrBigStuff25 called, unier called

** Dealing the river: Jack of Hearts (14 BB, 4 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet, unier called, vdBos called, 68-- folded
unier mucks: 4 of Hearts, King of Diamonds
vdBos shows: 10 of Spades, Queen of Spades
vdBos wins 17BB

Total # of hands played on Pacific: 409
Current BR on Royal Vegas: $2.75

Total # of hands played on Royal Vegas: 5216
Current BR on Royal Vegas: $9.32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home