Friday, October 07, 2005

This weeks sessions on Pacific

I have played 6 sessions this week on Pacific. 3 of them were winning sessions but I am still down $0.25 for the week. After my third session, my bankroll was all the way down to $1.10, but I had two winning session after that and got it bank to almost $4.00. Today I played 35 hands and lost $1.42. I would have lost even more, had I not won $1.24 with a two pair (Kings and Queens) just before I ended the session.

I have noticed a couple of players at Pacific playing every hand they were dealt. I wish they would just transfer their funds to my account if they just want to get rid of their bankroll.

I am planning to play tonight on Pacific. I hope I do better tonight than I did last Friday. I am just going to be patient and wait for some really strong cards to come.

Total # of hands played on Pacific: 681
Current BR on Pacific: $2.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home