Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bullets

I played another session of $0.50/$1.00 on Party Poker on Monday night. You just never know what will happen from one session to the next. I reviewed the hand histories from my last two sessions and determined I was not going to make those mistakes again. But I didn't really get the chance to make those mistakes again. I was dealt some very good cards and was able to win some good sized pots. I was dealt pocket aces and ace king 3 times.

The key to this game is patience. Just sit and wait for good cards to come your way. While you're waiting pay attention to the cards your opponents are playing, so you have an idea of what kind of player they are. I usually just make a note about what hands they are raising or calling with pre-flop.

I ended the session up $43.88. I am happy with the way I played this session. I think I made some good decisions and folded the hands that didn't have a chance.


Current Bankroll: $237.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home