Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Very Little Progress

I played three sessions over the holidays. The first session I ended up $14.25, the second one I was down $14.75 and the last one I ended up $1.50.

I started reading Small Stakes Hold'em over the holidays and am just now getting into the post-flop section. The whole counting partial outs has me confused, but I will stick with it and try hard to become a winning limit player. I have thought about buying some kind of tracking software, but when I have used the demos, I felt it made it more difficult to concentrate on the game, because there was so much new information to digest. By the end of this year my goal is to become a consistent winning player and have a bankroll of $3000.

Current Bankroll: $218.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home