Saturday, October 22, 2005

Poker Office

I downloaded the free trial of Poker Office yesterday and played a session using it last night. Despite all of the additional information I had on my opponents I still ended up losing. I lost $7.51 last night. I took a couple of pretty bad beats that really hurt me.

I managed to get up early when I was dealt QQ and then flopped two fours for top and bottom pair. I won on the flop after betting. Then the next hand I get TT, the flop was 699, the turn was a J and the river was a nines and I ended up losing to A9s. Ouch. I should not have raised on the river after both people bet and raised. They both had me beat.

This hand almost got me back to even for the night.
Full House

This was a lousy call on the river. I should have folded this when I did not get the 5. If I had gotten the 5 on the river then I would have been correct in calling. Missed draw

This was the last hand I played. I think my best move here would have been to bet and fold the river. Pocket Kings Flushed

Total # of hands played on Party Poker: 205
Total # of raked hands played on Party Poker: 159
Current BR on Party Poker: $62.88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home