Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Rare Tuesday Night Session

I broke my Tuesday night rule last night and played a short session on Royal Vegas. Until last night I had only played 3 sessions on Tuesday and I had lost all three of them. So after the last one I swore off playing on Tuesday night. Last night I sat down at the computer and fired up Royal Vegas and watched a few hands and then put my name on the waiting list. After about 30-40 minutes, a seat opened up and I took it. I only stuck around for an hour and played 47 hands.

This is the only pot I won:
** Short Life Milk [Hold 'em] (0.050.10 Fixed Limit - Cash Game) Real Money

** Dealing card to MrBigStuff25: King of Diamonds, Ace of Clubs
MrBigStuff25 raised,
UTG+1 folded, UTG+2 folded, MP1 folded, MP2 raised, MP3 called, CO folded, Button folded, SB folded, BB folded, MrBigStuff25 called

** Dealing the flop: 10 of Diamonds, 5 of Diamonds, King of Hearts (10.5 SB, 3 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet, MP2 called, MP3 called, MrBigStuff25 called

** Dealing the turn: 5 of Clubs (8.25 BB, 3 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet, MP1 raised, MP2 called, MrBigStuff25 called

** Dealing the river: 4 of Spades (14.25 SB, 3 players)
MrBigStuff25 checked,
MP1 checked, MP2 bet, MrBigStuff25 called, MP1 raised, MP2 called, MrBigStuff25 called

Result:
MP1 shows: Ace of Hearts, 7 of Spades
MP2 mucks: King of Clubs, 2 of Clubs
MrBigStuff25 wins 20.25 BB

MP1 nearly succeeded in bluffing me off this hand with his check raise on the river. I am glad I stuck with it. I would not have been happy if I had folded and seen MP2 win with a pair of Kings. I think I got very lucky here. MP1 gave me every reason to believe he had me beat but I just wasn't buying it for some odd reason.

I think I should have folded this one on the flop, but since I didn't I know I should have checked and folded on the turn. The bet on the turn was not a smart move.
** Short Life Milk [Hold 'em] (0.050.10 Fixed Limit - Cash Game) Real Money

** Dealing card to MrBigStuff25: King of Clubs, Jack of Clubs
UTG folded, UTG+1 folded, UTG+2 called, MP1 folded, MP2 called, MP3 called, CO folded, Button folded, MrBigStuff25 raised, BB called, UTG+2 called, MP2 called, MP3 called

** Dealing the flop: Ace of Spades, 7 of Clubs, 7 of Spades (10 SB, 5 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet,
BB folded, UTG+2 called, MP2 called, MP3 folded

** Dealing the turn: Ace of Diamonds (6.5 BB, 3 players)
MrBigStuff25 bet,
UTG+2 raised, MP2 folded, MrBigStuff25 folded

UTG+2 mucks:
UTG+2 wins 9.5 BB

I ended the session up $0.57

Total # of hands played: 5770
Current BR: $10.51

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jerry, do you HAVE a life?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

I sure do. Why?

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you post something more exciting? hold 'em is just getting old!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home