Thursday, January 26, 2006

$2.00 Gone

I played in two more $.75+.25 SNG tournaments last night and failed to make the money in either of them. I finished 5th and 7th. Both times I busted out I was ahead when I pushed, but my opponents got the cards they needed to beat me. The first time I pushed all-in pre-flop with a pair of nines and my opponent had AT and rivered a ten to win. In the second tournament I was dealt AK and raised pre-flop and had one caller. The flop was 662 and I pushed all-in and my opponent called with Ax and got the duece he needed on the turn to eliminate me. I really need to start making the money in more of these things or I wont be playing anymore SNG on Royal Vegas. I have $6.26 of the $10.00 they started me out with in June.

Current Bankroll: $311.80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home