Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ouch!

I played nine SNG tourneys today on Royal Vegas and didn't have a whole lot of luck. I only finished in the money in three of them. Things started off nicely when I finished three of the first five in the money (one first and two thirds), but I have not managed to do better than 6th in the last four. I think some of it had to do with playing against better players. I think I will take a couple of days off and give it a try again Monday evening. Missing the money in those last four has really gotten in my head.

Current Bankroll: $255.42

2 Comments:

Blogger asdf said...

Hey there... can you tell me how to increase the width of my template so that it extents to the left ?

Here is my link:

http://ejediknight.blogspot.com

Also, I wanna put the sidebar to the left and make the test box wider..

so that the ads would be in the left side bar , the text in the middle and and everything else in the right sidebar..

Thanks

6:41 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Take a look at the code on this webpage.

http://www.thurbroeders.nl/tutorials/3-columns-layout/3cl_2.htm

If you look at the code for #sidebar-a you see that he has added a tag called float and set it to left. Adding that tag to the sidebar in your template will move the sidebar to the left.

#sidebar-a {
float: left;
width: 175px;
margin: 0px 5px 20px 0px;
padding: 10px;
border-right: 0px solid gray;
text-align: right;
}

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home