Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back In The SNG Saddle

I've played in eight more SNG tournies since my last several attempts on Saturday. I played three Monday night and five last night. I had some success, but not much. I only made money in three of the last eight (two thirds and a first). In four of my last eight attempts I busted out in fourth. I just have not been playing the same way when I first started playing SNG last week.

In one of the tournaments that I finished fourth in, I managed to double up and grab the chip lead on the second hand, when I decided to see the flop from late position with 65s. The flop came 98x and I made a raise. I made a straight on the turn with a 7 and pushed all-in and one person called. But I did not play well the remainder of the tournament and failed to use my chip stack to bully smaller stacks.

Current Bankroll: $313.80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home