Friday, January 27, 2006

1 Out of 3 Ain't Bad, Right?

I only managed to make the money in one of the three SNG tournaments I entered last night. I finished 4th, 3rd & 7th consecutively. In the first tournament I pushed with ATo and found myself up against 76. The flop came down T98, turn was a jack and it was on to the next tournament.

In the second tournament, I took the chip lead pretty early and used my chip advantage a couple of time to put pressure on some smaller stacks. When we got down to three handed, we were all about evenly matched, but I had a slight advantage. I tried to steal some blinds on the button, but was called and did not have a chance to recover.

I didn't play well at all in the last event and ended up pushing all-in with AJo and lost to a pair.

I plan to play a couple of hours on $.5/1.00 limit on Saturday morning. I hope my lousy SNG luck doesn't follow me there.


Current Bankroll: $310.30

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

That is a rough flop. I feel your pain. I like it in here. Totally bookmarking you.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Thanks, golfwidow. Maybe one of these days, I will be a WSOP champion.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home