Sunday, January 29, 2006

Friday Night SNG Results

I missed the money in two more SNGs on Friday night. It's time to do more studying and see if I can learn how to make the money in these things again. I busted out in fourth in the first tournament with a pair of fives against KQo, the flop came down 3QQ. Just one queen would have been enough, I'm sure they threw the second queen in there just to make a statement. In the second tournament I pushed with KQo and was happy when I saw my opponent called with K6s. The flop was TT6 and I was out in sixth.

On Saturday I bought a copy of Kill Phil at Barnes & Noble. I am reading through that now. I think it will make a big difference and help me to make the money more often. I am going to try the rookie strategy in the next SNG and see how I do.

Current Bankroll: $308.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home